Monday, April 20, 2009

WARNING: Post Influx is Finished... lots of pictures too. Sorry!


I'm motivated! At least for the moment. I have a months worth of blogging to do and I'm doing as much as my brain will allow tonight! By golly... of course, I'm also at the mercy of this extremely slow and worn out box called a computer. It has been locking up and shutting down on a regular basis. I wanted to load up an audio clip of my eldest nephew, Zack, who recited Psalm 32 and Jude 1:24-25 at church last week. I can't figure it out but if Seth ever responds to my email cry for help... I'll put it up right away.

I've been sitting here for an hour already. The posts I need to complete... soccer, AWANA Grand Prix, Spring Break trip to DC/VA, and Bennett's Big Decision. I'm sure there are more... but it'll be 2am soon. :)


So... keep reading the month of April... it'll be here soon!
P.S. Does this face scare anyone else but me??

No comments:

Search This Blog