Monday, May 31, 2010

Story Board Changes

I have found a way to publish this blog into book form. Therefore, my posts will be more book friendly and less computer friendly... as much as I can do it. I printed off 2006 and really liked how it turned out.
The kids sat for hours flipping through the pages and pictures and reading the stories about their antics of years past. So, I think I'll post stories and pictures of things that I'll want to read again and that the kids will appreciate reading years down the road.





Lyndsi Loo came to stay with us after Wednesday night church... so her bigger siblings could go to Six Flags the next day. We enjoyed our time playing. We also got to go to Thursday night dinner at the Hicks' house... jumped on the trampoline... hit whiffle balls over the house... and basically got dirty until the moon was up. A very large, orange, FULL moon. It was pretty!



I'm not sure where I was going with this post. I just ran across the draft version and realized I had started something and didn't finish it. SURPRISE??
Will add pictures shortly... must move to desktop.

No comments:

Search This Blog