Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another Day in the Life...

We took the kids skating today between church and the Super Bowl party. We joined a couple other families we tend to hang out with often. The kids are getting good at staying upright, except Lydia. She just decided as we were leaving today that she was ready to skate. Next time. The parents have yet to put on skates. I can help them much more if I'm not curled up in the corner in pain from falling, again. I tried to get pictures of everyone but I missed Maggie and Amelia. They were spinning circles in the corner.

Elizabeth... she skates. She's TWO!

Half of Corie's head... 

Ruth - you just never know.

Glowing in the dark, but not skating!

At least that's the back of Maggie's head. Her token shot.


Sarah and Tamara (they rhyme)

Bennett... 

Sure is tall these days.
I'm not sure where I was going with this post - except to show our skating pictures. Now it's um, well... March 20th?! I think this one got lost in my list of things to do.

No comments:

Search This Blog