Friday, February 01, 2008

Bennett's On Air Joke

Bennett told his joke on 104.7 the Fish today. He was the Junior Joker. I was at work so I called him and had him on the phone while it aired. Curtis took a brief video of the punchline but you can't really hear the audio unless you turn it up and then you really get to hear Lydia say it again! Mom got the Fish to email the audio and I've tried to embed it here. But I can't get the link to work. Here's the joke... "what do you call a fairy who hasn't taken a bath??? Stinkerbell!! **insert laugh here**

Download bennett-2-1-08.mp3
I think you can use this link if you want to download the file. Otherwise, use the link below (in Seth's name) and you can just listen to it.

This is the best I can do tonight. Maybe Seth can help me get the audio on here. :)
here- This is Seth's link to the audio. It's probably the best bet to listen to it. :) This is a bunch of work. ha or here

No comments:

Search This Blog