Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bennett and Brendan Sing



It's a youtube video so if your work doesn't allow that you'll have to watch from home... (mom). ;)

Bennett and his friend Brendan sang a duet in music class for their "talent" today. I haven't even watched the video yet to see how it turned out. I guess that would be a good idea! But, I wanted to get this loaded so his mom could see how the boys did. She works nights and wasn't able to go. Their music teacher was very nice and made a big deal out of having a visitor in the class. They sang two songs from their church musical that's May 4th if you're interested in seeing the whole thing. :) ha!



And yes, I know I haven't finished my Spring Break post yet. I'm working on it...

1 comment:

Rose Family Editor said...

You rock, Bennett!! Did you win your last soccer game? How do you like soccer anyway?

Eager to see you in June!
Love,
Aunt Lara

Search This Blog