Saturday, August 11, 2007

First Day of School 2007


Ok, so this year's first day of school was SOOOoooo not last year's first day of school. I'm sure most of it was because Bennett was the first to go and he's paved the way into the public school system and taking those first steps. Maybe it was because Maggie is so mature in her 5 years. :) Maybe not! I think this summer helped me to be ready for school to start. I didn't think I would ever look forward to the first day of school. I enjoy my kids at home. I enjoy myself at home. But the non-routine we fell into over the past two months has been very uncomfortable for me. I liked getting up at the same time every day, driving them to school, spending my 30 minutes at Curves, and then starting my day with the tasks at home.

No comments:

Search This Blog